Wednesday, September 16, 2009

SCCA

Today was our first day at the Suffolk Center For Cultural Arts. Renee is taking karate, Theater, and Art. She enjoyed herself immensely pronounced all of the classes as "cool" and when we were leaving said "I can't wait until next week!" Powerful praise from a taciturn 12 year old. EB is taking Ballet, Art and Theater. She had a little more to say... The teachers accidentally placed EB in the 2nd grade Karate class instead of 2nd grade Ballet. Oh the HORROR! Lots of tears, they came and found me, and EB ran to me and exclaimed "PRINCESSES are in ballet NOT karabe!! I am a princess Momma!" We got her in the right class and all was well, she loves her ballet teacher soooooo much! They are both looking forward to next week with one caveat... "they need to make sure I am in ballet, NOT Karabe"

No comments:

Post a Comment